Online Forms is available from July 20, 2011 at the KU website
Application filling at KU intranet, Dhulikhel.
Distribution: Distribution of Program Brochures, Sample Questions and Scholarship Forms has started from July 24 to August 8, 2011 (10:00 AM to 3:00 PM) at Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel with the payment of Rs 1000/- ( nonrefundable).
Admission Card: Admission Test Admit Card is issued to the students after verification of original certificates.
The last date for the submission of completed application form is August 8, 2011.
Admission Test: Applicants must appear for the admission test conducted by the University on
August 9, 2011, Tuesday at Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel.
Interview: Eligible applicants will be called to appear for a personal interview
Special Eligibility: Students who have passed Class 11 and waiting for the Class 12 results can also apply on a provisional basis.
Orientation: On August 22, 2011, Monday and Class begins form August 23, 2011, Tuesday.
Scholarship: Limited numbers of scholarships / Educational loan are available for meritorious and economically weak students.
Other Details: The application for financial support, along with the necessary documents, should be submitted with the application form.
General Information About Registration:
- You would need to sign up yourself by providing an email address and a password to the page.
- Next, you will be logged in to the system. In case you logged out or chose to fill up the online registration form of KU, you need to log in again using the same email and password combination.
- After you login to the system, you are expected to fill genuine and valid personal information in the application form sections.There are two pages - one is for general information and the other one is for academic information.Each page has a “Save” button at the end of each page. You would need to click on this button to save all the information that you would have entered in the given page of the form.Please take note that you may login to the system and complete any incomplete sections as long as you have not submitted your filled in form to the system.
- After you have completed all the form pages, you need to confirm the informations entered by you. You will get to the page after you have successfully finished entering all the details.
- After you have checked the check box, you will see the “Submit” button. You would need to click on this button to confirm your submission. After you have clicked the “Submit” button, you would then be notified that the application has been submitted successfully. You would also be provided a unique submission “id”, which you would need to produce at the time of collection of the admit card.[Do not share the unique id with anyone else!]
- Admit cards would be issued from Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel Kavre from July 24, 2011. You would need to make a payment of NRs. 1000 for the application form to the account no 0050103050009 at any branch of Nepal Investment Bank. You would need to produce the payment voucher at the time of collection of the admit card.
- Please bring along with you at least four passport size photos and originals as well as copies of your academic credentials and testimonials while coming to collect your admit cards.
- After successfully submitted your application, you can login into the system for viewing your application form only.Good Luck for your entrance examination of Kathmandu University!